Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Nurse NavigatorSM?
- Who can benefit from Nurse NavigatorSM?
- What does Nurse NavigatorSM do?
- How can I get Nurse NavigatorSM?
- If I am already a Nurse NavigatorSM member, how do I gain access to the member area of the Nurse NavigatorSM web site?
- How do I start using the Nurse NavigatorSM website? What can I do on the Nurse NavigatorSM web site?
- What are the goals of Nurse NavigatorSM?
- What other services does Nurse NavigatorSM provide?
A comprehensive set of tools and services, Nurse NavigatorSM helps seniors and their families solve the complex issues involved in caring for an individual with age-related needs. Combining a nationwide network of sensitive, experienced care managers with online technology and 24/7 access, Nurse NavigatorSM enables family members to provide care for a senior even if they live thousands of miles away.
Nurse NavigatorSM can benefit anyone seeking help with long-term care issues. Specifically, it is designed for caregivers providing support for an aging loved one; for families seeking care giving resources for an aging relative; for seniors who may be interested in managing their own long term care options; and for companies, associations or unions seeking to provide employees or members with easy access to care giving resources.
Coordinated through its nationwide network of care giving professionals, Nurse NavigatorSM enables users to assess the actual and potential care needs of a senior. Nurse NavigatorSM professionals then work with family members to help plan long term care options and identify discounts through a proprietary network of thousands of service providers, including nursing homes, assisted living facilities and home health agencies.
Nurse NavigatorSM is the care giving service of choice for a growing number of insurance companies, associations, unions, government agencies and corporations. To learn more about Nurse NavigatorSM and how you might become a member, call 1-877-687-6628.
5. If I am already a Nurse NavigatorSM member, how do I gain access to the member area of the Nurse NavigatorSM web site?
To gain access to the member area of the Nurse NavigatorSM web site, you must register on our site. If you are a member of a group or association, you should have been provided with a Group ID number and Member ID # which will be needed the first time you register only. If you did not receive your IDs or are having difficulty registering, please contact us at 1-877-687-6628.
6. How do I start using the Nurse NavigatorSM website? What can I do on the Nurse NavigatorSM web site?
The Nurse NavigatorSM web site is available at http://www.nursenavigator.com. After logging on, you have access to the complete range of Nurse NavigatorSM tools and services. Features include:
- A comprehensive directory of nationwide caregiving services
- A library of articles addressing a broad range of issues relating to aging
- Member reports allowing family members to monitor the status of an aging family member
- And much more
The desire to offer state-of-the-art eldercare services to the millions of families facing the demands of caring for a senior led to the creation of Nurse NavigatorSM. Nurse NavigatorSM was developed by CHCS Services Inc., a leading administrator of senior market and eldercare programs. For more information, please go to www.chcsservices.com.
In addition to the tools and services available at its web site, Nurse NavigatorSM provides additional service packages for those who may need more in-depth assistance. Please see our Membership Services page for a description of these additional programs.
Call Us Toll Free
1-877-687-6628 for Elder Care Solutions